mostly quilting, some life, some work
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
I've completed 10 of the 13 Florabunda blocks now. There are a few tweaks that I need to make to two of them, but I'm really happy with what I've done so far.
This one I want to add replace the pale yellow center with pink. This is the only block in the series that I didn't have any pink in.
And for some reason I can't upload any more pictures tonight. So, the two listed so far will be all for now. You can take a look at
Erin Russek's blog
for more of her beautiful patterns.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)